I’ll be talking to the UT ASNE High School Journalism Advisers on Monday about incorporating multimedia in their programs. Here are some examples I will show.
- Marathon Stories
- A People Torn, Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Ivory Wars, National Geographic – watch video on left from around 5:14 through the segment with the animated graphic; sometimes a graphic can be more powerful than photo or video.
- Rent vs. Buy, NY Times
- Being a Black Man, Washington Post
- Economy Word Train, NY Times
- History of Las Vegas, Las Vegas Sun
- On Being, Washington Post
- Age of Uncertainty, Roanoke Times